THE Academy for the entire Railway System
Since April 2017, PMC Rail International Academy offers training courses as well as project management and Consulting for the entire railway system. Since April 2019, the new headquarters of the training academy in Leverkusen-Opladen have been opened and the academy offers various training opportunities with state-of-the-art technology, state-of-the-art facilities and methods.
Our program targets employees on all levels of the company, from track workers to managers. A program that also includes topics such as business, law and languages - and that is accompanied by independent and practice-oriented research.
- Founded at the beginning of April 2017, emerged from the training center Bingen of the German Plasser - since then: independent of the manufacturer.
- Employees: 5 Trainers/Instructors, 3 Project Managers, 1 IT, 1 Marketing, 1 Human Resource and Accounting, 2 Secretaries.
- 589 students in 2018, 408 students in 2017; 373 students in 2016.
- Location: 51379 Leverkusen-Opladen, Werkstättenstraße 18.
- 7 seminar rooms.
- Large event hall (up to 120 people).
- Track tamping simulator 09-3D.
- Turnout tamping simulator Unimat-3D.
- Additional space for tamping simulator B66 UC and train driving simulator.
- BOSCH Rexroth Hydraulic training stands.
- Electrical and electronic training stands.
- Simulators: CWS and CMS, PLC (P-IC 2.0), DAS (DRP), MKS 8 (DAR), Dos, Win and Smart ALC.
- Numerous cutting models and components for the topics of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical engineering, electronics and programmable logic controller..
- Extensive library of international articles and textbooks (Print and Digtal).
- Modern 3D video tools.
- Virtual reality tools.
- E-learning platform with numerous courses in different languages.